2017 Plant Science Annual Conference
|November 3rd-5th, 2017|
|Taiwan-Japan Plant Biology 2017|
|Conference Hall at Humanity and Social Science Building, Academia Sinica
No. 128, Sec. 2, Academia Rd., Nangang, Taipei 11529, TaiwanTransportation Guide
※ Important Dates
- Deadline for abstract submission: August 15th, 2017.
- Early-bird for registration: August 15th, 2017.
All participants are kindly requested to register in advance by completing and submitting the registration form with membership fees.
II. Membership Fees
Renew annual membership: NTD$300
New membership application: NTD$500
New membership should complete the "Membership Application Form"and deliver the hardcopy or electronic file to TSPB office by email to email@example.com
2017 Taiwan-Japan Plant Biology Registration Fees
III. Payment Method
IV. Call for Posters
Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the "Registration System".
Please register for our conference before submission.
Vote for Outstanding Poster Awards
- Abstract should state briefly the problem, purpose of your research, principal results, and the major conclusion.
- Text should be written in English within 250 words limit.
Taiwan-Japan Plant Biology 2017 set this award to enhance communication between poster presenters and conference participants. All posters will be voted by conference participants for outstanding poster awards of TJPB2017. The awards will be presented in the closing session of the conference.
Four to six abstracts will be selected for 5 min short talk (announced before Oct. 3) according to the scheduled time in each session.
According to your research content, up to three topics can be chosen with priority order for consideration as oral presentation .
Each submitted abstract will be assigned to one of its chosen topics and reviewed by session chairs.
All of short talk presenters will be awarded.
- Environmental responses, Abiotic stresses
- Biomembrane, Ion and solute transporters
- Organelles, Cytoskeletons
- Plant-microbe interaction
- Evolution, Taxonomy, Non-model plant, Education
- Photoreceptors, Photoresponses/Clock
- Plant hormones/Signaling molecules
- Membrane trafficking, Cell walls
- Photosynthesis, Environmental response of photosynthesis and respiration
- Vegetative growth
- Cell/cycle/Cell division
- Transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulation, Epigenetic regulation, Systems biology, Protein modification and degradation
- Reproductive growth, Flowering
- Primary metabolism, Secondary metabolism
- Ecophysiology, Bioresources, Emerging technologies, Crop and Agriculture
V. Poster FAQ
- Poster Preparation
The maximum size of poster should be 90 cm high x 140 cm wide, in horizontal style. Posters cannot exceed these dimensions.
- Poster Set-up
Poster presenters can find their poster number in the conference booklet or on the bulletin board.
A poster board number on poster display board indicates the location of assigned poster display. Please do NOT remove the number.
Basic set-up tools will be provided by the Conference; however, poster presenters are advised to bring their own stationary kits.
- Poster Presentation
Posters will be displayed on Level 4 of the Humanities and Social Science Building for the whole duration of TJPB 2017. Only presenters who have participated in the project may present posters at the conference.
The presenting author of each poster is required to be present at the dedicated poster sessions according to even or odd numbers.
There are 2 poster sessions:
- November 4 (Saturday) at 18:30 – 19:30 (1hr) - Odd numbers
- November 4 (Saturday) at 19:30 – 20:30 (1hr) - Even numbers
- Poster Removal
Posters must be removed immediately following the close of the conference. Any poster materials left behind will be discarded after that.
- Poster Number
Poster number downloaded here.(announced before Oct. 27)